Donald W. Hudspeth
Attorney Donald W. Hudspeth has more than twenty years experience practicing corporate and business law. His areas of practice include:
Before attending law school, Mr. Hudspeth held a stock brokers license at the age of 21 and owned his own business at the age of 23. He was a business law professor at Arizona State University, West Campus, and has conducted classes and seminars for a number of higher institutions and organizations. Mr. Hudspeth has published two books on law and is the founder of the radio programs Law on the Edge and Law Talk.
- Inside The Firm: The Inside Story on Choosing and Using a Lawyer
- Getting Past Thompson v. Harris: A New Standard of Constructive Eviction in Arizona
- Minding Your Own Small Business
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Conner College of Law Tempe, Arizona, 1988
- Harvard Law School, Cambridge, MA
- Program of Instruction for Lawyers, Summer 1999.
Activities and Honors:
- Phi Kappa Phi. National Honor Society Arizona State University, Phoenix, AZ J.D., 1988.
- Wichita State University, B.A. cum laude, 1970, (Majors: Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy and Economics). Graduate School 1970-1972 (Philosophy)
Legal Related Experience:
- Arizona Attorney, October 1988 - present. The Business of Our Firm is Business. We practice exclusively business law, mainly for owner-operated businesses, from coffee houses to semi conductor companies. Our strength is entrepreneurial business; i.e. advising the business owner on both the legal and business aspects of growing companies.
- Professor Business Law, Arizona State University August 2003 - 2007
- Author of: Law On The Edge: Sex and the Constitution (February, 2001, 1st Books).
- Creator and Host of: Law On The Edge, Radio Talk Show, Summer Series 2000
- Author of: Inside the Firm: The Inside Story Of Choosing and Using a Lawyer, 1999. (Langdell Hall, Harvard Law Library purchased copy)
- Author of: Getting Past Thompson v. Harris, A New Standard of Constructive Eviction in Arizona? Arizona Attorney Magazine Feb 1997
- Founder of: LawTalk, Radio Talk Show, 1997. Phoenix Financial News Radio Affiliate
- Volunteer Lawyer of Month, Maricopa County Bar Association, June, 1990, and Maricopa County Volunteer lawyers Certificate of Commendation 1988
- Guest lecturer: Phoenix College, 1993-1994.
- Guest Speaker: Arizona State Edson Entrepreneurial Institute (Business AScared Straight Lectures)
- Guest Speaker Phoenix School of Law Workshop (Starting Your Own Law Firm (Or Joining One))
- Bar Related
- Community Related
- Board Member Arizona Biltmore Estates Home Owners Association 1997-present.
- President 1999-2000. (During fight to save golf course from development)
- Board Member Arizona Biltmore Estates Home Owners Association 1996-2000.
- President 1998-2000. (During fight to save golf course from development)
- Board Member Biltmore Area Partnership 2000-present.
- Vice-President 2001-2002 (On board when started initiative for tunnel under Camelback Road)
- Chairman, Save Open Space Committee 1999-2002 (Biltmore Golf Course as ACentral Park@ of Phoenix)
- Actor, Findlaw videos azbuslaw.com to launch its national video program (their production cost)
- Model, senior model/actor Starmakers